Day: November 8, 2018

What would happen if you married a us citizen in the us on the visa waiver programme when the marriage is legit and you have long term plans to work then save then then study and become a paramedic

It ih highly unlikely that USCIS would approve an adjustment of status when entering under the VWP. If that is the case, then it would be better to leave the country and have your spouse file a K-3 visa for you. It will take between 6-8 months but you would