Can a body attachment be used in a divorce case that is final

A writ of body attachment can be issued by the court directing the authorities to bring a person who has been found in civil contempt before the court. For example, it might be used in the case of an obligor not paying court ordered child support.
You need to consult with an attorney who can review your situation and explain your options. If that’s not possible you should visit the court and ask to speak with an advocate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *