Can a child brought illegally into the US by her mother receive documentation that will allow her to live and work here

AnswerNot if she is illegal.That is why it is better to stay in your country and file for papers legally.I know alot of illegal aliens where I used to work.They were from Mexico.The INS got wind of them working at the plant and then all of a sudden we lost 70 workers.They were afraid to come back to work because they would get deported.It is safer if you get legal papers instead of illegal papers because trust me, they are looking right now and they (INS) will find you and deport you.It may take time to get papers legally but it is worth it.Good luck and God Bless:)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *