Can my husband become a legal alien even though he was deported twice while entering country illegally about 10 years ago. We are married and have 2 kids together. I’m a US citizen

It may be possible, but it can take a while. He will have to apply for a visa from his own country.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *