Can you still apply for visit visa for US even though you got voluntarily deported from there in the past

You have to apply for a waiver/pardon since you have a deportation record. If you are accepted that waiver/pardon, then you can apply for a visa. However, being approved for a waiver/pardon does not guarantee the visa approval and, similarly, having a visa in your passport does not guarantee your entry into that country.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *