Category: Citizenship and Marriage

If your boyfriend is a US citizen but jobless and you are planning to get married can his mother sponsor you and how does this work

Your boyfriend can file you, and list his mother as the sponsor.His mother has to earn enough money to be able to support herselfand her dependents, as well as you. When she files the paperwork tosponsor you, she is telling the government that she will take careof you. She can