How do you deal with being an abused husband when you have 3 kids and you can’t just leave as you would be adandoning them and you don’t have any family or friends around as you live overseas

First go see an attorney. Wherever you are, you have parental rights and abuse is wrong. Start documenting all abuse. Find witnesses ect..
The emotional damage to the children is your main concern. Get help now! The abuser(men or woman) will not stop on their own.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *