How do you spell trane as in the trane of a wedding dress

The long flowing rear part of a wedding dress is spelled “train”.These can be sweeping, chapel length, semi-cathedral, royal, oreven no train at all, depending on your style of wedding dress.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *