How does an American citizen who married another American of the same-sex in Canada nullify the foreign same-sex marriage

You must file for divorce in either Canada or in a US state that recognizes same-sex marriage. Most states have a minimum residency requirement.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *