If an illegal alien is barred for life from the US due to going to prison 15 years ago for drug charges but reentered the US and got a US citizen pregnant and they want to wed can the bar be revoked

Your criminal history and all the charges against you will never be changed simply because of the fact that you are married to a US citizen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *