If you are in a common law marriage in Oklahoma should you file taxes as head of household

If Oklahoma recognizes common law marriage, and you both present yourselves as husband and wife, you need to file married filing jointly or married filing separately.Head of household filing status is for single or divorced persons who have a qualifying child.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *