If you have been married to an illegal resident from Mexico for three years and have a child is it possible for your husband to be deported and what rights do you and your child have concerning this

call USCIS at 1-800-375-5283 and talk to a represenative there. You dont have to give them specific information but they can instruct you with what you can and cannot do. If your husband is illegal, meaning he came to the United States illegally, he can be deported, even if you have been married. Marriage does not make am illegal immigrant legal. In order to become legal he would have to file forms with INS or USCIS. The above number can also give you more information on that.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *