In Arkansas how do you obtain a divorce when you have an order of protection against your husband and he is avoiding service of the summons for divorce

Your legal representative (or yourself if using pro se procedure) can request a dissolution of marriage hearing under the state default laws.An attempt will be made to contact the absentee respondent and after the required waiting period if the named person does not reply, the divorce will be granted.Before a divorce is granted under default laws, the petitioner must prove to the court that a reasonable attempt has been made to serve the respondent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *