Is it possible for an illegal immigrant to marry a US citizen in the US and file for a green card or would it be easier if the US citzen was pregnant

Pregancey is not required, just marriage is enough. fill out the papers pay the money and wait. Moving is not a good idea it takes some time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *