Now that same-sex marriage is legal in New Hampshire how can you get a divorce if you are already in a civil union there and is the residency requirement the same

All existing New Hampshire civil unions were automatically converted to marriages on January 1, 2011. You now have a marriage and you can end it using the same divorce procedure as anyone else. The same residency requirement applies.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *