What grounds for annulment can you use if your husband was already married to another woman with two kids

You can legally be granted a formal termination of your relationship with your husband on the grounds of his bigamous act.

In fact, in Western countries your marriage was invalid if your husband was already married when he married you. If that is the case you should report him to the police and consult an attorney who can advise you on whether you need to take any other action. You should protect your assets immediately by transferring any joint accounts to sole accounts in your own name. You should make a list of any property or assets he managed to get from you by posing as your husband.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *