What will happen if an illegal immigrant marry a us citizen and divorce before filing for a permanent residence

The US citizen may cancel the I-130 petition, and the illegal will not be given permanent residency. If the immigrant entered illegally into the country, then it doesnt matter because marriage to a US citizen CANNOT help make the immigrant legal.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *