Who do you call to report polygamy

If polygamy is illegal in the area of where you reside, then normal you would call your local authority. Again, depending on the location, normally the police would not arrest those practicing polygamy right away (referring to the United States). Normally the police would report the act to a high power like the State Department.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *