Your husbands left and wants a divorce after he has an affair. You are pregnant. Are there any laws in Mississippi to help you

Yes. You need to contact an attorney immediately. Your husband needs to support you while you are pregnant and will have to pay child support for the child until at least age eighteen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *