Your US visa was expired for 1 year and 3 monthes you went back home and got married American Applied for an immigrant visa It was refused and they told you to ask about a waiver interview will Iget v

You are referring to an I-601 waiver due to overstay (10 year bar from entry into the U.S.). They are very difficult to get, as you must show extreme hardship to a citizen spouse/parent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *